Car Pal Full Service
We will help you select the best vehicle to buy or lease by:
- conducting a careful interview and needs analysis if you are undecided (additional fee may apply)
- scheduling test drives with top sales consultants at dealerships near you
Once you have chosen a vehicle, we will find:
- the best price
- the most competitive qualifying rate (if you are financing)
- the vehicle that is the exact or closest match if the exact match doesn't exist...
- or we will organize a special order if required and your time permits.
- the highest trade-in value for your current vehicle (if applicable, additional fee may apply)
- the right dealership to complete the sale
We will then ensure that:
- the vehicle is ready prior to your arrival for purchase (or all is ready for shipping, when shipping the
vehicle to you or to the location of your choosing.
- contracts are accurate and exactly what you are expecting
- all "in-dealership" experience is managed by the salesperson with the highest customer
satisfaction index (CSI)
Let Car Pal Beat Your Best Deal
Bring us your best deal. If Car Pal can beat it, we will split the difference of what we save you related to your purchase (not to exceed $1,500 payable to Car Pal).
Example: If Car Pal saves you an additional $500, you pay Car Pal $250 and you keep $250. If Car Pal saves you an additional $3,500, you pay Car Pal $1,500 and you keep $2,000. If Car Pal cannot beat your best deal, you continue with peace of mind and you owe Car Pal nothing.
Do It Yourself with Car Pal Coaching
You like to do everything yourself -- but you understand that with some coaching on the side, your chances to save are better. Car Pal is a professional on your side.
Other Options: Buying from eBay or Craig's List
We help you ascertain whether the deal is favorable and whether you can trust buying the vehicle sight unseen. This service includes consultation on getting a third-party mechanical assessment and shipping to and from anywhere in the United States.